Who We Are
Our café is located in a very well recognized landmark building in The Mission Area.
You can’t miss the brightly coloured Victorian-Style inspired building that boasts a Turret and Weathervane.
The quaint feel is carried inside the café with warm welcoming colours and hand painted tables.
This café has been proudly serving Latte’s and lunches in The Mission community since 1998.
The current owners, Tamie and Don Sanderson, have owned and operated the café since 2008.
Why Marmalade Cat Cafe?
- We bake all our products in our café from scratch. Muffins, cinnamon buns, scones, cookies, cakes, squares. We also bake vegan options.
- Our soups are made from scratch, no pre-packaged mixes.
- Kelowna Christian School* has partnered with us for over four years to provide their students with a Hot Lunch Program.
- We support local partnerships with food suppliers in town such as; Bread on Wheels*, Prairie Creek Edibles* (Gluten Free), Blackwell Dairy* and Cherry Hill Coffee*.
- We support our artistic community through a partnership with The Kelowna Arts Council. Through this we display the works of local Visual Artists on our walls on a monthly rotation. These artists come from all types of backgrounds and exhibit their unique artistic style through medium used and inspired subject matter.
- Friday Night Live Music from 5 – 7 pm. Each week the Kelowna Arts Council books local singer/songwriters to share their talent and music with our guests at the café. These musicians bring a great energy and create a toe-tapping, sing-along vibe.
- We proudly offer a Coffee Discount card – purchase 10 drinks and receive a FREE medium sized drink of your choice.
- We are locally owned, and independently operated business in your community!
When you have a craving for Home Made Treats!
#103-2903 Pandosy St. Kelowna, BC